As part of a partnership with a multinational company, Syklon is recruiting a Lead Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our channel partners and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners and customers and this role requires perfect communications skills in one of these native spoken languages (German, French, English).
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with our Channel Partners and End customers.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
• Contact potential partners and clients through cold calls and emails
• Present the company to potential Partners
• Identify client needs.
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and EMEA Sales Account Executives
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the EMEA market
• Report to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Requirements and Skills
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Requires to be fluent (native language speaker) in one of these languages (English, French, German).
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Understanding of outbound activities and sales performance metrics
- Familiarity with IT and Cloud related technologies.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degre, sales IT background degree, Business Administration or relevant field,
- Fluent English.
- Rewarding and attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Introduction to an international and multi-cultural working environment
- Opportunities for international travel for training and professional meetings