- offre / CDI
- ExpériencePlus que 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeEntre 1 et 2 ans
- Créé le11/04/2019
- Expire le30/04/2019
Description de l'offre
Working closely with the Maintenance and Contract Manager, with the Accounting Manager and HR Department, this person will be responsible for leading the Administrative, Accounting, Treasury and Human Resources business activities for the TUNISA branch.
The scope of work in general will be to do all necessary works for TUNISIA branch and support for the parent Company on these business activities:
- HR Coordination
- To administer issuance of Purchase Order and receipt of goods/services
- To assist on preparation of sales invoices (billing and accounting)
- To assist on processing of Purchase invoices (receipt control, log keeping and communicating)
- To monitor actual expenses and budget (control and communicating)
- Fixed assets inventory (control and communicating)
- To assist on payments (suppliers, taxes, travel expenses.) application.
- To assist on daily cash flow control
- Customer follow up control
- To assist on Parent company monthly reports
- To collaborate on SAP integration and master its use
- To collaborate on SAP SD and inventory module implementation
- Preparation of periodical financial and accounting and other statutory reports
- To organize the received and sent documents
- To perform any necessary translations of documents (English ß> French)
- Assist with on-boarding and validation of employees and subcontractors time sheets
- To support HR department in preparing HR reports, employees’ salaries, visa applications and necessary documents.
- To do all necessary communications with the company external business services as Tax office, bank, social and health insurance, governmental utilities, vendors…
- To assist in preparing accommodations and travel tickets that can be needed for the company employees or service providers.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees and project stakeholders
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- Responsible to treat customer administrative requests and issues.
- Any other duties as may be required in the scope of your role
- Carry out the MHPS EU activities set out in the specific Service contract
- Degree of Business Administration or accounting
- Level of experience: Proven administrative experience is required.
- English fluent : written and spoken
- French fluent: written and spoken
- Good handling of MS office :specially Excel
- (Optional) Experience with SAP or other ERP system
- Knowledge on Tunisian Tax, Accounting Standards and other statutory regulations
- (Optional) Knowledge on International Accounting Standards
- Knowledge on Tunisian labour regulation
- Interested in learning and team work
- Dynamic and proactive.