offre / CDD
- ExpérienceEntre 3 et 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeEntre 1 et 2 ans
- Créé le19/10/2017
- Expire le
Description de l'offre
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Consultant within our team will be to:
Quality and operational excellence:
· Understand and formulate client’s needs and expectations to be translated into project methodology and outcomes.
· Drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of a high quality.
· Create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
· Focus team members on key quality drivers for work assignments.
· Assign and manage tasks with other team members considering engagement needs and identified business outcomes.
· Organize work such that important items get done first.
· Develop presentations that have clarity and impact.
· Identify potential business opportunities.
· Identify ideas for expanding line of business offerings in EY area.
· Develop and conduct both clients pitch and proposals to public tenders.
· Take full responsibility for conceptualizing, documenting and presenting established commercial insights, including a compelling business case to client.
· Identify, document and share the skills and leading practices required for project success, and propose for incorporation into EY knowledge management systems.
· Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff.
· Guide team members to gather the critical information required to develop opinions and insights.
· Build positive relationships with internal professionals and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and genuineness.
· Contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges.
Your Qualifications :
· A Master’s degree (MBA or Msc) ideally from an internationally reputable university and approximately 3 to 4 years of related work experience with a blue-ship company
· Degrees with an emphasis on strategy, marketing, finance, economics, management or engineering preferred
· Prior strategy consulting experience in analytical-based strategy, business performance, strategic analysis, quantitative performance strategy, and/or corporate strategy and analysis preferred
· Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills
· A high level of motivation and a self-starting attitude
· Willingness to travel on short notice to meet client needs