- ExpérienceNouveau diplomé
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 2
- Créé le10/10/2020
- Expire le10/12/2020
Description de l'offre
Who are we? Learn more about us here.
- We are a new project that’s focused on socializing and creativity.
- We are English speakers.
- We’re a small project that has received a small first round of investment and we are aiming at our second.
- We are young open minded team exploring our creativity every day and we’re looking for someone to vibe with us, come with your cup empty (mention this in your interview for extra points)
What do we do?
- Our main service gives people a flexible way of learning spoken English.
- We want to make everyone involved with us into a proper English speaker.
- We are looking to change the game in learning English and continue building our culture.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
Coach Communication –
- You will make friends with our coaches
- You will love our coaches
- You will help our coaches.
- Training Provided, communication instincts necessary!
Customer Communication –
- You will be communicating with our Customers!
- You will be telling us about your communication with the Customers!
- We will train you on how to speak with our Customers!
- Sales Work – Hey we all are selling something, and Home School is no different. Make sure to Highlight any sales experience you have in your CV. It may help you here.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite & Google Drive?
- Know more about graphic design than the word itself?
- Know how to be the life of a party, but don’t always feel you need to be?
- Know what API means without googling?
We may like you already… and if we really like you, this position could turn permanent with a salary, but before that, lets talk about you…
Creativity and an extremely open mind.
Ability to manage self and work with deadlines.
Ideas! Impress us with some research on our company and come ideas to the table.
Available to work at least 8 hours a day.
Living in Tunis, preferably close to our Belvedére office (let us know if you are close)
Excellent spoken English – Not just good, gosh darn amazing (trust us, we can tell): D
You’re cool, chill and open-minded with minimal baggage
French is our online language, great French is a strong plus. Tunisian Derja necessary to speak with customers.
Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite – (photo / video editing)
You own a smartphone and a decent laptop
You have installed at least one 5 Dinar game on a computer in your life
And that’s all Folks! Please include our safe word « banana » in your email so we know you have read this far as well as confirming your understanding that this is an unpaid internship. You will gain experience and transferable skills.
To Apply, Your Email MUST have:
- To CV
- A Photo
- Available times for an interview
- A small introduction of yourself and why you are the right fit for the job.
No previous experience or diplomas required – You’ll just have to pass an oral test during the interview, ie a conversation
Anything missing from your application will delay your consideration or cause us to just simply ignore you, sorry 🙁
Completed Applications should be sent to [email protected]