- ExpérienceNouveau diplomé
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 3
- Créé le04/07/2020
- Expire le04/09/2020
Description de l'offre
Who are we? Learn more about us here .
- We are a new project that’s focused on socializing and creativity.
- We are English speakers.
- We’re a small project that has received a small first round of investment and we are aiming at our second.
- We are young open minded team exploring our creativity every day and we’re looking for someone to vibe with us and get shit done!
What do we do?
- Our main service gives people a flexible way of learning spoken English.
- We want to make everyone involved with us into a proper English speaker.
- We are looking to change the game in learning English.
Position: Cool Multitasking Intern
Duties / Responsibilities:
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
Communication Coach –
- You will make friends with our coaches
- You will love our coaches
- You will help our coaches.
- Training Provided, communication instincts necessary!
Customer Communication –
- You will be communicating with our Customers!
- You will be telling us about your communication with the Customers!
- We will train you on how to speak with our Customers!
- Sales Work – Hey we all are selling something, and Home School is no different. Make sure to Highlight any sales experience you have in your CV.
Do you ….?
- Use Adobe Creative Suite & Google Drive?
- Know more about graphic design than the word itself?
- Know how to be the life of a party, but don’t always feel you need to be?
- Know what API means without googling?
We may like you already … and if we really like you, this position could turn permanent with a salary, but before that, lets talk about you …
- Creativity and an extremely open mind. Your ability to think outside the box will be your best ally.
- Available to work at least 8 hours a day.
- Living in Tunis, preferably close to our Belvedére office (let us know if you are close)
- Excellent spoken English – Not just good, gosh darn amazing (trust us, we can tell): D
- You’re cool, chill and open-minded with minimal baggage
- You speak and write good french and decent Tunisian derja
- Computer Literate
- You own a smartphone and a decent laptop
- You have installed at least one 5 Dinar game on a computer in your life
And that’s all Folks! Please include our safe word « banana » in your email so we know you have read this far.
To Apply, Your Email MUST have:
- A CV
- A Photo
- Available times for an interview
- A small introduction of yourself and why you are the right fit for the job.
No previous experience or diplomas required – You’ll just have to pass an oral test during the interview, ie a conversation
Anything missing from your application will delay your consideration or cause us to just simply ignore you, sorry 🙁
Completed Applications should be sent to [email protected]