- offre / CDI
- ExpériencePlus que 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 3
- Créé le14/12/2018
- Expire le14/01/2019
Description de l'offre
As Information Security Officer you are part of the global Corporate Information Security (CIS) team. You report directly to the Chief Information Security Officer and operate within the processes of the Information Security Management System (ISMS). Our goal is to support our company in maintaining the Information Security level required for current and future businesses. You will advise regional management on Information Security related decisions and ensure a strong footprint of CIS in the region North Africa. While having a regional focus you also ensure a close global collaboration within the CIS organisation.
- Contribute to the global ISMS by supporting in defined Information Security processes, e.g. policy & guidelines release.
- Take over process responsibility for global ISMS processes, e.g. definition, training, and operation of those processes together with CIS colleagues.
- Advise local management on Information Security and in terms of IS-risk evaluation for decision-making.
- Ensure Information Security and the corporate function is recognized within the region North Africa.
- Conduct Information Security audits either on site or remote.
- Consult in business projects regarding Information Security.
- Represent our company to third parties (esp. customers) for the matter of Information Security, e.g. in the event of a 3rd party audit.
- Manage CIS projects and report regularly to CIS management on progress.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings for employees on Information Security
- Close collaboration with the Information Security Coordinators located at each company site.
Exigences de l’emploi
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Information Security or Information Technology with a strong governance background.
- University degree in computer science, business administration or comparable.
- Very good knowledge of Information Security standards (esp. ISO 27001). Certification in this field is a plus.
- Ability to cope with conflicts and a convincing representation of the topic to stakeholders on management level.
- Experience in the field of Information Security audits, either as auditor or auditee.
- Good project management skills, experience in managing relevant projects is a plus.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a close communication with team members and stakeholders placed worldwide.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- High willingness to travel.
- Excellent language skills for Tunisian-Arabic, very good skills for English. Additional languages are a plus.
CV à envoyer en ANGLAIS