offre / Al karama
- ExpériencePlus que 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeEntre 1 et 2 ans
- Créé le01/02/2019
- Expire le01/03/2019
Description de l'offre
Assignment Title: Data Quality Assessment Consultant
Department/Location: CCG / Tunis & Remote
Technical Point of Contact: Chief of Party or Designee
Using your analysis and subject matter skills, perform data quality assessment tasks on specific task orders and/or contracts. Tasks could include, but not be limited to:
Scope of Work:
- Review IP sections that concern data quality;
- Debrief Tunisia/Libya IPs on findings and recommendations from 2018 DQAs;
- Other duties as assigned.
Serve in the above consultant capacity to support the IBTCI technical practices of Crisis, Conflict & Governance, Agriculture & Food Security & Economic, Education & Growth and Global Health and/or Business Development divisions.
This position does not authorize/require the consultant to directly communicate with IBTCI clients.
This position does not authorize/require the consultant to have decision making authority on final work product.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience in conducting rigorous and evidence-based DQAs;
- Strong understanding of stabilization, electoral systems, and democracy governance programming;
- Proven ability to review and update training materials and conduct trainings, findings dissemination sessions using DQA findings;
- Knowledge of USAID requirements on DQAs;
- In-depth understanding of USAID performance management standards and guidelines;
- At least eight years of experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience working on USAID projects;
- Ability and willingness to be mobile and agile at a moment’s notice in case of an emergency required;
- Ability and willingness to safely enter and exit a larger, armored SUV vehicle that is several feet off the ground without assistance, while wearing body armor and/or a heavy flak jacket;
- In case of an emergency situation, must be able and willing to “duck and seek cover”, which may require the individual to exit the vehicle, unaided, and hurriedly seek shelter elsewhere, as needed, in the event of a roadside emergency;
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Commesurate Professional Experience.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs. This position requires the incumbent to be mobile and agile at a moment’s notice in case of an emergency.
Travel: International Travel to Tunis, Tunisia may be required.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.