offre / CDD
- ExpérienceEntre 3 et 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 3
- Créé le03/04/2019
- Expire le30/04/2019
Description de l'offre
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Information Technology and Logistics Officer
Department/Location: CCG / Tunis Tunisia
Reports To: Chief of Party or designee
Type: Regular Full-Time
Overview: IBTCI is currently seeking a dedicated Information Technology (IT) and Logistics Officer to support office functions for a USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation project based in Tunis, Tunisia.
This position is open to Tunisian nationals only.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and trouble-shoot IT systems (hardware, software, networks, printers and video conference) in office or external meeting venues.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Prepare/evaluate technical specifications to support of procurement of IT equipment.
- Facilitate IT, as well as other aspects of USAID and METAL events, to include information and communications technology platforms operability
- Coordinate all aspects of field travel for staff and consultants.
- Provide logistics support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated IT skills.
- Familiarity with a range of IT, video-conferencing and projection equipment.
- Familiarity with a range of relevant software.
- Prior experience with logistics.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT and in logistics.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in administration or other, related field is required.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in Tunis, Tunisia.
No phone calls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for particular activities will be contacted.