- offre / CDD
- ExpérienceEntre 3 et 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeEntre 1 et 2 ans
- Créé le29/03/2018
- Expire le22/04/2018
Description de l'offre
IBTCI is currently seeking a qualified Local Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for Libya for work under a monitoring and evaluation support services project funded by the United States Agency for International Development Tunisia and Libya Missions (USAID/Tunisia and USAID/Libya). The USAID/Tunisia and USAID/Libya Monitoring and Evaluation in Tunisia and Libya(METAL) is a multi-year project focusing on the provision of Monitoring,Evaluation, and Learning services across multiple development sectors in both Tunisia and Libya.
The Local Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for Libya will work closely with the METAL Chief of Party and Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for Libya (MESL) to provide technical support for monitoring, evaluation, and learning services.
This position is based in Tunis, Tunisia and is open to Tunisian Nationals and Libyan Nationals authorized to work in Tunisia.
Essential Duties/Tasks andResponsibilities:
- Verify qualitative data collection methods, and other relevant data collection/analysis techniques.
- Coordinate and conduct data collection activities as needed.
- Create reports to USAID as needed.
- Oversee field activities and data collection as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to evaluation methods, especially performance evaluations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong coordination and leadership abilities.
- Superior writing, English language, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Native fluency in Arabic is required
- Proven experience conducting final evaluations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience working with diverse international teams in Libya.
- Strong experience in social science methods
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, including experience conducting performance evaluations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in anoffice environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely asedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and liftsmall objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does have supervisoryresponsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required.
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in Tunisia.
No phonecalls please. All candidates will be acknowledged, but only finalcandidates for particular activities will be contacted.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employmentopportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabledveteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected byapplicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate anyform of discrimination or harassment.