- offre / CDI
- ExpérienceEntre 1 et 2 ans
- Niveau d'étudeEntre 1 et 2 ans
- Créé le16/10/2017
- Expire le
Description de l'offre
The main missions of the role are to:
The role of an IT M&A Pilot is to manage the alerts for all centraly hosted services/servers as well as local critical systems such as JIT applications. The main mission of the role are to:
- Monitor all centralized servers (Windows, UNIX, AS400, MVS) hosted in the Datacentres from technical point of view as well as functionally for the respective applications like Metis, FCS, EDI, Exchange,…
- Monitor critical on site system such as JIT applications.
- Track every alert through our ticketing system
- Solve 1st Level Issues or address it to the relevant team and track it until the complete resume.
- Build and keep update dashboards, reports and visual management.
- Guarantee the service continuity within the 3 monitoring team worldwide
- Maintain communication with the helpdesk, the technical desks, and suppliers like ECS, IBM, AT&T
- Investigate on unexpect or recurrent events/alerts and take the corrective action to cancel it.
· The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Technician Diploma in Information technology
- Expertise or specific knowledge on:
– Windows Server Operating Systems (mandatory)
– Network infrastructure (desirable)
– AIX or/and Linux systems (mandatory)
· Good level of English speaking and writing
· Ability to communicate and work together with international teams
· General IT-knowledge, Operation/supervision oriented