offre / CDD
- ExpérienceNouveau diplomé
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 2
- Créé le01/07/2019
- Expire le01/07/2019
Description de l'offre
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
You will be working closely with Purchasing Manager to ensure that purchasing system is effective and all supplies, equipment, and relevant services are purchased while maintaining high quality standards and cost effectiveness. Start from responsible for process a payment of all projects as agreed issue purchasing order for all reimbursement and all contract fees process budget set up in Oracle with the accounting team conduct a payment forecast of all projects and lastly you would be responsible for sourcing the supplier data.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Minimum 2-3 years of project and construction purchasing experience.
• Working knowledge in project scheduling, purchasing, shipping Incoterms and processes.
• Good team player with integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
• Work well under pressure and able to work independently.
• Good in writing, documentation, coordination and analytical skills
Email : [email protected]