offre / Freelance
- ExpérienceNouveau diplomé
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 2
- Créé le12/07/2018
- Expire le31/07/2018
Description de l'offre
BDT Limited is currently looking to expand into new markets acrossNorth of Africa, and specifically in Algeria. We are looking to hire a Salesand Marketing Consultant who will be working closely with our marketing team todevelop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identifymarket trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketingmaterials to promote a successful entry into the Algerian market.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree inmarketing, business, or a related field. Prior work experience inadministration, sales, or marketing, specifically in the IT sector, isnecessary. Effective written and verbalcommunication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both importantkeys to success in this role.
The working language for this position will be Arabic and English.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
• Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clientsand partners on
• Helpingto identify market trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• Learning and working with various types ofsoftware for digital marketing.
• Working closely with sales and marketingdepartment.
• Creating marketing materials such as whitepapers, case studies, and presentations.
• Maintaining a marketing database.
• Understanding company product and brand.
• General office duties.
• Creating and interpreting a variety ofreports.
• Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relatedfield.
• Administration or sales and marketingassistant experience.
• Effective written and verbal communicationskills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to workeffectively within a team and independently.
• Experience using computers for a variety oftasks.
• English and Arabic Language
• Related job and internship experience.
• Digital marketing experience.