- offre / CDI
- ExpérienceEntre 3 et 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 2
- Créé le27/12/2018
- Expire le27/12/2018
Description de l'offre
Apprentus is an online marketplace connecting students and private teachers. Our mission is to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and have a positive impact on society. More than 30000 teachers share their knowledge on Apprentus. If you like education, different cultures, new technologies and communication, you are the one we need!
Software is at the core of what we do. We are currently looking for a talented frontend developer with experience in ReactJS to join our team and focus on improving and expanding our platform.
You should love to build apps and solve technical challenges. As the third developer in the company, you will be working directly with our CTO and you work will have a direct impact on our users.
You should have years of Rails experience, know the pros and cons of writing different styles of Rails code (e.g. fat controllers vs fat models vs service objects), be able to participate in high level architecture and technical discussions, yet not be afraid to get your hands dirty with low level work.
Apprentus is a Ruby on Rails webapp with a ReactJS frontend. For a full overview of our stack, check here: https://stackshare.io/apprentus-ltd/apprentus-ltd
The ideal candidate should have:
● 5-10 years of experience building complex web applications
● 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
● Ability to manage the entire software development life cycle
● Ability to take part in high level architectural decisions
● Excellent communication skills with both technical and less technical profiles
● Passion for quality code and automated tests
● Proactive attitude to identify solutions to make the product better
● Well organized and paying strong attention to details
● Ability to work independently in a high paced environment
● Fluency in English
● Linux and sysadmin experience
● Experience with GraphQL and graphql-ruby
● You contribute to open-source projects
● Fluency in French We offer:
● Become part of a fast-growing startup and have a visible impact on our growth and future success
● A rewarding professional experience in a position of high responsibility
● Constant learning opportunities
● Opportunity to contribute to open source projects
● Place of work: Tunis or remotely in Tunisia
● Contract: CDI with CNSS
● Salary: A competitive salary, based on your experience