offre / CDD
- ExpérienceEntre 3 et 5 ans
- Niveau d'étudeAu moins Bac + 2
- Créé le24/06/2020
- Expire le24/06/2020
Description de l'offre
in collaboration with technical staff, deploy high-levels strategic concepts and creating detailed graphical elements to quicklyexecute design solutions).
The Senior Graphic DesignSpecialist is responsible for the visual designaspect of the projects from conceptualization to completion, with finaldelivery on deadline being a critical aspect of the role.
The Hive is looking for candidates who:
Has5-7 Years’ Experience in Digital Design
Expertlevel at Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud & SuiteExperience
Has a work portfolio of rough designs layouts and related aestheticconcepts.
Experience designing websites and other digital products is a plus.
Proven ability to effectively work in an agile project framework.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
AfterEffects (motion graphics) is a huge plus.
Traditional marketing experience is a plus.
Prior digital agency experience preferred.
Knowledgeof digital file requirements.
Ableto take direction well.
Strong conceptual thinker.
Strong time management skills.
Punctualityis a must.
· Collaborate with PMOsand Brand Communication teams to translate, Conceptualize and execute the client’s brand vision into creative visual concepts that meets the expectation of thedigital campaign across multiple channels.
Develop complex andoriginal graphics based on the guidelines of the PMOs (i.e., brochures,case studies, sale sheets, whitepapers, etc.).
Produce web graphicsfor website, emails, social media, and internet display ads, etc.
· Serve as the primarypoint of contact for the assigned project.
· Work with dataanalysts to convert data into infographics or other data visualizations.
· When necessary,independently manage small design projects.
· Plansconcept by studying information and materials received by client.
If this is you, send your resume to [email protected] or call our HR 28687979