Détail du poste
Niveau d'étude DESS, DEA, Master, Bac + 5, Grandes Ecoles
Expérience 3 à 5 ans
Description de l'emploi
SADAD Consultancies is looking for a SaaS Consultant to support senior consultants in leading the implementation and delivery of customized client solutions. Coding skills are not required as the work will be done on a No-Code Platform.
As a SaaS Consultant, you will assist in leading the engagement with clients and guide Junior Consultants to aid in the delivery of class-leading solutions.
The consultant will receive the required product and professional service training.
- Build customized spreadsheets, reports, charts, dashboards, and workflows, and configure different applications to meet client-specific requirements.
- Help maintain project cadence and delivery schedules.
- Identify and communicate risks within all solution builds, both internally with executive teams and with client leadership, if required.
- Master’s Degree in Business, IT, or related fields preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally within a range of industries (Technology, Marketing, or Financial related preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of Management Consulting or Project Management experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Microsoft Project.
- Hands-on working knowledge of the Smartsheet platform or similar SaaS-based applications (e.g., Salesforce, Asana, Tableau, Monday.com, etc.).
- Full professional proficiency in English and French.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical client stakeholders.
- Coding skills are not required.
Contract Type: CDI
Work Location: Remote with occasional meetings