Détail du poste
Niveau d'étude DESS, DEA, Master, Bac + 5, Grandes Ecoles
Expérience 5 à 10 ans
Description de l'emploi
Hexagone is a French and Tunisian start-up of ten people founded in 2018 specialising in the edition of SaaS solutions.
We publish software for the marketing departments of pharmaceutical companies. Associated with large CRM companies on the market as well as with agencies, we aim to be leaders and be present throughout the world.
Our offices are located in Tunisia.
We, at Hexagone, are a no bullshit – family style – hard working – business disrupting – data oriented – cloud native – remote friendly company with worldwide customers ; we need YOU to help us sustain our growth.
We provide time and space to grow, free Udemy access and certification plans.
- Bring Cloud expertise and support the company developers in setting up CI/CD for all our products;
- Review and enhance the Cloud architecture;
- Be part of our amazing team and help us disrupt the healthcare marketing world.
- AWS (min. 3 year): IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, Networking, S3, RDS, Redis, Cloud watch, Lambda;
- Interest in Security Best Practices;
- Capacity to explain and document your work.
Nice to have
- Any automation tooling (Packer, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation);
- Bitbucket / GitLab / GitHub runners;
- Experience in Software Publishing.
Degree in Computer Science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other relevant subjects (or equivalent work experience).
+5 years’ experience developing application in software company.